Dollar General Corporation, an American chain of variety stores,was started by James Luther Turner with his only child Cal Turner (Sr.). Corporation’s first store was opened in Springfield, Ky. on June 1, 1955 . Official DGCustomerFirst Survey details.
The headquarters of the corporation is in 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee and The United States. Moreover, the store has 14,000 locations all over the world. The Chairman and the CEO of the company are Michael M. Calbert and Todd Vasos respectively.The products sold by the company are basically materials of day-to-day use like clothing,cleaning supplies,home decors,health and beauty aids,pet supplies,toys,seasonal items,and grocery.To this day,company’s estimated revenue is $20.349 billion. The history of the company is unique. During the depression, James and his son Cal opened J.L.
Turner and Son Wholesale in October 1939, with initially investing of $5,000 each. After few years wholesaling turned to retailing, the move which made them $2 million by arly 1950s. The concept of the company was simple – no item in the store would cost more than one dollar. Today, the company is one of the major discount retailer with 15,000 stores in 44 states.
Newly, DG Corporation has started an initiative called as DGCustomerFirst on its website DGstore or Online Dollar Store. Anyway, what will you do on good days? Shopping can also be a best way to spend the day, especially for those who love to spend money.
Steps to be a part of DGCustomerFirst survey :
To be a part of the survey, one need to :-
- Sign up through a survey code from his or her latest receipt from any one of the Dollar General stores, and fill in details such as the store number, the time and date of the receipt,and other asked informations.
- The survey is also open for those who have not made an purchase but intend to do so, but they are required to enter the sweepstakes via mail-in.
- The sweepstakes are available on weekly basis and the persons who are participants, each have the right to enter once per week only in order to be eligible for one of the 10 $100 gift cards given every week.
DGCustomerFirst Survey Requirements
In order to enter the sweepstakes, one must finish the DGCustomerfirst online survey. After finishing, an entry code will be given. To be eligible for the survey, a person :-
- Need a recent Dollar General receipt with a unique survey code. The receipt will have a 15digit code at the bottom of the page.
- A computer or device with an internet connection, as to go to the website of the online survey at https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com .
- A basic knowledge of the English and Spanish languages. Default language is English, thou other option is available.
- One should be at least 18 years old.
- One should be at least 18 years old and must be a US citizen or a citizen of the District of of Columbia to be eligible for the prizes given in sweepstakes.
- One cannot participate if he/she is an employee of the sponsor, or a family member of the employee of the company, affiliate, or other related third parties.
Prizes/Rewards available in the DGCustomerFirst Survey
- Randomly, the Administrator will choose 10 entrants from all of the entries during the entry period. Each of the winners will receive $100 gift card to shop at any DG store. During the sweepstakes, 400 prizes of $100 will be given, 10 per each period. Also, the company may give a coupon code to use it at any of its stores for the next purchase.
- The winners will be notified either by voice call or email and the person need to submit his street address within 3 days of being notified.
- You will recieve the notification within 6-8weeks on our mail.
DG CustomerFirst is the legal customer or guest satisfaction survey from Dollar General corporate. By this, all of the DG customers are able to go to the site www.DGCustomerfirst.com . Hey, DGCustomerfirst is one of the best media for all DG customers to speak up their mind.
DGCustomerFirst takes an online survey among the customers in which a number of simple questions are asked like about the level of customers satisfaction, most recent shopping experience, the friendliness and efficiency of the employees, the products offered, the deals, the cleanliness of the facilities and other questions which are relevant to Dollar General.