Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores, started by James Luther Turner alongwith his son Cal Turner (Sr.). On June 1, 1955, the corporation opened its first store at Springfield, Ky. The head office of the company is located at 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee and The United States. The company has been opened in 14,000 locations all around the world. At present, the Chairman is Michael M. Calbert and the CEO is Todd Vasos. The materials sold in these stores are things which are used in daily basis like- clothing, cleaning supplies, home decors, health and beauty aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and grocery. Today, the total revenue counted of the company is approx $20.349 billion.
During the depression, in October 1939, James and his son Cal opened the J.L. Turner and Son Wholesale in, investing $5000 each. After few years, wholesaling turned to retailing, the move which made them $2 million by early 1950s. Not a one dollar should be asked from the customer – was the success key for their long lasting benefits.
Steps to be a part of DGCustomerFirst survey
The steps needed to be a part of the survey are :-
- One have to sign up in the survey code and enter the 15 digit code from the latest receipt taken from any one of the Dollar General stores, and fill in details such as the store number, the time and date of the receipt,and other asked informations.
- The survey is also allowed for those who have not bought anything from the stores till now but wish to do so, but via mail-in, they are required to enter the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes are done on weekly basis and each entrant have the right to enter once in every week to achieve one of the 10 $100 gift cards given every week.
Eligibility to participate in the DG Customer survey
In order to enter the sweepstakes, one must finish the DG Customer Survey. After finishing, an entry code will be given. To be eligible for the survey, a person :-
- Need a recent Dollar General receipt with a unique survey code. A 15 digit code will be given at the bottom of the receipt which they have to fill in the prescribed box.
- A computer or device with the connection of internet to open the site https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com .
- A good knowledge of two languages, English and Spanish. One can prefer Spanish as a language even though, English is the default language.
- Minimum age required to participate in the survey is 18 years of age and must be a US citizen or a citizen of the District of of Columbia to be eligible for the prizes given in sweepstakes.
- A person is not eligible to enter the survey if he/she is an employee of the sponsor, spouses of the employee of the company,affiliate,or other related third parties.
Rewards for DG Customer Survey
- The Administrator will randomly choose 10 entrants from among the customers during the survey period. $100 gift card will be given to each of the winners to shop at any DG store. 400 prizes of $100 will be given, 10 per each period during the sweepstakes. A coupon code may also be given by the company to use it at any of its stores for the next purchase.
- The winners will get the message of their win either by voice call or email and the person need to give the address of his street within 3 days after the notification. The gift card will be mailed to the given address in between 6-8 weeks.
DG Corporation has now started their new policy called as DG Customer First survey on its website DG store or Online Dollar Store. On a good day, shopping can also be the best alternative to spend the day, especially for those who love to spend money.
For all DG customers, DGCustomerFirst has brought a new media based platform to speak up their mind.
DGCustomerFirst comes with an online survey DG Customer Survey, among the users in which simples questions are asked such as- the friendliness, about the level of customers satisfaction, the most recent shopping experience, the products, offered, and efficiency of the employees, the deals, the cleanliness of the facilities and other questions which are relevant to Dollar General.